Monday, December 29, 2008

THX HER!!!!!!!!!!

kindergarden time...i m nt lik now de...
everyday diam diam sat at my place~
vy disiplin...dun lik others children
naughty???ofcoz no la...haaa...

My best fren~~~
FOO MEI KEE

may u wil feel imposible...
coz she at our skul nt vy disiplin...

erm...v everyday chat at kindergarden...
she vy cute...oso pretty!!!
sometimes i reached there early, i wil wait her
or she wait me when her reached early

i nt reli lik tat teacher!
coz she always blame me!!!heh!!!
act em guan ngor si lo...pls~
tat student sat bside me is a boy...look lik babe...
lol...
n he sudd wil
cried...sked me~~~!!!
tat teacher saw him cried jau blame me...
ei...i m vy INNOCENT~~~T.T
me yau blur blur dei~
duno how to explain...
lucky...mei kee help me everytime...
if nt.......haiz....
i wanna said~
STOP CRYING!!!PLS~!

reli wan sing GARY de 'wu gu'....

k, tis is i cant 4gt geh....
2nd happened is....
tat girl...(big size)
naugthy!!!!!!!!!!
she pull my zip!!!!!!!(uniform)
ham sap!!!!!!!!!!!fei lai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bok mong!!!
bin tai!!!!!
bt tat time oso mei kee help me(if nt mistaken)
i wont 4gt tis happened....although 8 years ago....
now she mayb F1/F2 edi....

emmm.........
mei kee change many.......bt oso pretty la...lol
n aft kindergarden....v nt best fren n all...
although nt best fren
i oso help her when she nid help

now i oso change many lu~~~~
scold ppl, belasah, buli..............
lol....wont diam diam liao...
wakakaaka

No comments:

Post a Comment