Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31 Dis 2008...

LAZ DAY OF 2008!!!!!!
AFT TONIGHT.......V CAN THROW AWAY THE CALENDER OF 2008....


honestly......i most lov tis year 2008
i can say i m do well on tis year
i wil giv myself 80 marks!!!
cant get full marks coz sum friendship problem i cant solve...
erm....n tis year sacrifice many...coz bc 4 duty~~

i satisfy my result...(atleast can maintain class la)
my duty la.......din do childish things......n sumthing i vy dissapointed n oso regret
bt most important is--i help my frens solve their problem b4.....
i lik do it....lik a kaunseling student.....(dun misund, i m nt PRS's members)
finally......sum dreams oso come true jor!!!
YEAH!!!

IF TIS YEAR I DID SUMTHING WRONG
N U CANT ACCEPTED.........
I JUZ CAN SAY SORRY TO U ALL......
HOPE U CAN 4GT ABT IT!!!!!!!!!
THANKS............

No comments:

Post a Comment