Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My babes

Clean room wif mummy...
i saw sum 'babes' from room....
they all are my daddy n mummy buy 4 me when i stil a kid..
erm....
i gt many "bear bear"
cantonese call "gong zai"
gt rabit(tat 1 vy big lo,hug oso gt problem)
winnie the poor(bear la ofcoz)
normal bear
cute pig.....n all....

except this....
saw my 'racing car'
teknikal de la...
tat racing car v play for learn parking....
haaaa....

erm......
i buy a set of bowling b4....
tat time still kid ....
bt my mum say should throw wo~
suen la......'wan dim' i oso din play de la

the 'teachers organ' n 'TV'
may u duno wat is tat....
i juz simply explain.....
'teachers organ' a things 4 i learn ABC
if nt mistaken....
tat thing buy from pudu plaza...
(now call The Store)
tat 1 nt cheap de lo...fifty sumthing....
bt my daddy oso buy 4 me....
it can bcum piano...
n gt ABC 4 me press...
example:i press A...it wil cum out the sound "A/apple"...
sumthing lik tat la....

'TV'..........cant play....juz look lik a televison
turned it wil cam out sum pic.....
tat thing was make me vy sien....
so throwed dy...
i toke sum pic abt my babes....
bt upload nx time........

No comments:

Post a Comment