Tuesday, December 30, 2008

PMR result~

today...F3 student went their skul toke their PMR result!
although em guan ngor si
(coz i nx year sin PMR)
bt i oso wan to say something geh~

Ermmm.....
i sms to siew teng(tat call me sa poh geh ppl)
n my cousin--Yen 4 ask their result......
bt oni siew teng reply me......
she vy secret de wo~juz ans me not bad......
tis is our conversation:
mk:how abt ur PMR result???
st:Not bad.....
mk:so????
st:ok lo...
mk:i mean how many A??got 5?????
st:Got.i let u guess??
mk:erm....6A n 2b???
st:Not tat bad....
mk:8A???
........................................................................
finally she told me:i oso hope...bt i get 7A n 1b..........
vy "hor sik"......
bt oso wan gong hei her 1st......

n finally i want to say.....
SIEW TENG, CONGRATULATE!!!GET 7A s'...
SO........ WHEN U BELANJA ME???LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment