Sunday, May 10, 2009

A THINGS UNBELIEVABLE

long time dint update blog le...
now should write some new post

It is about our school

i find out a pair of couple
(she n she)

at begining....i think they are only FRIEND
but as my observation
they are couple
y i will say that??

hmm...
1st--i saw their always together
(1 form 5 and another form 3 leh!
sendiri punya friends pun tak peduli
but go n peduli another...)

2nd--1 look like tb another 1 got many "love news" with tb b4

3rd--the tb have her own gang, but now only teman "HER"

Our school not so big,
but not so small also...

wanna find a ppl also very difficult
BUT I ALWAYS SAW THEM~!
shyt lo~

go toilet saw them
duty--saw them
simply walk also saw them

my godness
i want see/meet de ppl yau cant saw
this cacat thing yau let me saw
haiyoyo~~~~

now let me simply discribe them
erm...
she(tb) still ok geh!nothing can say
the another she leh, 2 word
"fatt hao" lo
(my opinion)
every "love news"also with tb
u say this not fatt hao then is wat jek?!

the tb blind izzit???
y so many girls u only wan her?!
maybe she use her eyes "sot" dou you
but pls la!
support urself dun because the 3 second(she sot u)
then choose her!u may not clear wat kind of ppl she is...

I DoN't WanT SeE ThEm
PLS DoN't ApPeAr INFRONT my EYES

No comments:

Post a Comment