Friday, May 15, 2009

get MAD

today v promise go out wait bus together
after computer class,
i wait her...
i thought she went take bag or wat
so i wait her
but i saw she went another direction
n she say she wanna go toilet
i was like......har???if i din ask u,u'll dont tell me whr u going la?!
i noe my bus is coming...
so i went out with a busy face
bcoz i know if i really wait her
i'll be late n i wanna wait another 45 min if the bus pass

til the bus stop...
wait about 5min
i felt my bus--U44 has pass
saw them til the bus stop too
i'm okay on that time
until one of them say out the sentence
i start to get MAD!!!

she say:"ur bus came edi meh?so rush 4 go out......."
wahlao!i was like..........ngor deng!!!!!
i noe she blame me...
but i dun wan answer them...
coz i noe if i answer
our friendship will break

their bus come 1st
but they rush 4 naik bus
n din peduli me also
espeacially HER...
it is ur manners?!

after that,
go ask a form 5 girl
she told me U44 has pass
4.20 sumthing

i was like my tears wanna BURST out!
and talk with myself on heart
WTH man
SHIT
FXXK la u
this kind of things

wait until sot

u never know when i talk with you
my voice had change
u never nEvEr NEVER know

if u make ppl angry n duno how to change back
PLS
do observation b4 u wanna say something
and
think 3 times also

thx

No comments:

Post a Comment