Saturday, July 4, 2009

NoN-Stop

Check my blog
i only noe i already long time din update le~!

erm...
let me say some non-sense things ba lah!

today woke up at 9.30am
normaly saturday i wont woke up so late 1
coz 10am i should go bath
but today i damn sleepy
so late jor
n force myself eat or do anythings within 30 min

be tt centre at 12
wat i guess really happened
she late than me
zadou=.=
not the 1st time liao
suen jor
atleast early than that day!!!

after paid the fee
i went my classroom 1st
n suddenly
"ntg gonna chg my love for u..."
ringtone la...
i tell her i m in the classroom
but act i haven reach da class oso
n i saw a person look lk her walking towards me
act is her la!
n told my mum my friends come dy

~in da classroom~
3 roll already full
nasib baik gt ppl din come
if not i scare nt enof place
n they will blame me too...
coz i m the 1 most early reach de!

~aft tuition~
back with my mummy
n talk with mummy
mum:ei,tat black colour t-shirt girl ho(jiayi lo)
me:a ha...
mum:her hair vy suitable her oo...
me:har??(lolz)
mum:her hair damn ok de ma,call u go cut u dun wan oni...
me:(sweat-ing)

sweat sweat sweat
my hair tak cantik meh?!
i not mean her hair nt nice la....
dun misund...
i mean....
haix.....

No comments:

Post a Comment