Saturday, March 21, 2009

beh tahan....

early in the morning...
receive shu ying de msg~
she call me bring something 4 her...

reach tuition center~
same gang sat infront of me...
inside the gang got a playful boy!
lengzai??
ok lo...(lolx)
always kacau us de!
phek kuan let he scared dou~
wakakakaka

my stomach sudd vy pain~
zadou lo....
aft a few minute...feel ok liao

back home wait bus wait dao gila~~~
stand a long time
my stomach pain again~
ARHHHHHH!

wanna say some "CACAT" word in my heart!
damn angry...
especially the bus!!!

back home==
play webcam wif my "FANZ"(she say i m her idol ma) n my cousin
i laugh until crazy....
but muz control myself!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
this post abit blur
tired until duno wat i say about
suen la~~~
BACK TO SLEEP....ZZZzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment